Sunday, May 08, 2005

NPCC

Tomorrow is NP day. How would it be like? I really can't imagine it. Must wear full NP uniform the whole day leh. Sure not fun de. We don't have master parade yet. So I will not be getting my lance rank. Even if have, I don't think I would have Lance rank. Sometimes, I think maybe I choose the wrong CCA. But I'm happy to be in NPCC. Really had much fun whenever we have parade. Later must go prepare my full uniform. I have finish ironing my uniform but will iron again later. Still have to polish my boots. Don't know why my boots wouldn't shine de. No matter how hard I polish. Going to redo my foundation if I have the time later. If not my boots will not shine de. Anyway, is Miss Leong counted as a TO? Because tomorrow I have her Literature lesson. Need to salute? Tomorrow I go find out from my seniors. Since must wear full uniform the whole day, what am I suppose to wear to school in the morning? I think I will wear school half uniform. After school I change back into school half uniform go home. Good right? haha. Just found out that Ms Leong is not our TO any more. So tomorrow I don't need salute le. So happy. Glad that NP day postpone from last friday to tomorrow. If not I have to salute to Mr See, my chemistry teacher.

Maybe tomorrow still have literature test. Have not go study yet. I still have homework to do. Going to be a busy day today. Bye! *Ding*

No comments: